Announcements‎ > ‎

Advanced Honors Diploma-Seniors:

posted Apr 28, 2015, 10:18 AM by Lori Cowan-Lane

All seniors that are expecting to graduate with an Advanced Honors diploma will need to fill out the Advance Honors application by May 1st. You may get the application and current transcript from the Counseling Center.  Once the application is turned in and approved, the change will be made from Honors diploma to Advanced Honors diploma.