Announcements‎ > ‎

Where can I pick up an enrollment packet?

posted Jun 18, 2014, 8:50 AM by Lori Cowan-Lane

New student information and enrollment forms can be found on the high school website.  (Click on Student Resources, Counseling/College Career, and then click on the "New Student Enrollment Forms" tab).  The new enrollment check list summarizes all of our enrollment requirements and is included in the forms listed on the website