|Applying to Common Application Colleges
Not all schools accept the common application. When you are adding colleges in Naviance, if your school accepts the Common Application they are denoted by a "CA" in the computer screen. These schools require letters of recommendation follow the steps below:
Applying to Colleges that are Common-App :
- Go to www.commonapp.org
- Fill out the common app and make sure you add the colleges on your application
- Write down your username and password
- Fill out the FERPA Waiver
- Indicate whether or not you are applying via common-app or your forms wont be sent.
- You will need up to 2 teacher letters of recommendation and a letter from your counselor - check in with your counselor!