External Link Download File Google Drive Link Image File PDF

Principal’s Update 9/13/2020

By

September 13, 2020

Good Morning Bowmen,

Oh my goodness am I excited to welcome you to the 2020-2021 school year! Hooray! We’ve missed you. Truly.

Below is a link to a place that will provide you with everything I can think of that you will need in order to start school tomorrow.

In addition to that information, I know there are going to be many things that are unanticipated that we will encounter tomorrow and throughout the coming weeks. As those come up, just know that we’re all just going to do the best that we can and that we will be okay.

And remember to ask for help.

You can reach out to me, to your associate principal, to your counselor, to your teachers, to your friends. Our community is strong and we will make it through this together.

Here’s to the start of this school year! I believe in you and all that you will do this year. Talk to you soon.

Mrs. Baran

PS: Canvas courses will not be visible until tomorrow morning. There are some technical processes that we needed to run over the weekend in order to make sure that everything was up and running. Also, please only access Zoom through Canvas (outlined in the video below). If you create another account, it will not work for classes.

First Day of School Information

Technical Support Next Steps

For technical support, please contact the Sherwood School District IT department. Please ensure your student is using the school-issued device when asking for support

• Examples of technical support:
    • My device does not work properly or won’t power on
    • I’m unable to access my accounts for ParentVue, StudentVue, Seesaw, Canvas, Google or Zoom
    • I can’t connect to the internet
  • Four things to try before you call for help:
    • Ensure your device is charged and plugged into power
    • Restart your device
    • Ensure that your device is connected to your home internet
    • Double check that your user name and password is correct

Sherwood School District Technology Hub Information