Congratulations class of 2024! We look forward to joining you as you celebrate your final year of high school. Please check back frequently as this page will continually be updated to give you the most up-to-date information.
Senior Class Motto
“It’s your turn to choose and define what success means to you. Now, others will try to define it for you, but yours is the only voice that matters.” — Octavia Spencer
Senior Class Meeting Dates:
- November 2nd- During FLEX in Auditorium, Jostens Representative. Agenda
- February 12th- During Homeroom in Main Gym, Senior Class Photo
- April 15th- During Homeroom in Auditorium
- May 30th- During FLEX in Main Gym
Senior Panoramic Photo
The Senior panoramic photo will be taken on Monday, February 12th.. This is a group photo of the class of 2024.
Jostens Cap and Gown Information
**Late orders: Jostens will be back during both lunches on December 6th to collect late orders.
SHS approved cap and gown required to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- You can order through Jostens
- You can borrow from a sibling or friend who recently graduated from SHS (you will need to bring in the cap/gown to Gwen in the main office to make sure the dye-lot matches the current cap/gowns)
- If you are unable to purchase or borrow, please let your counselor know and we will help you get one! We want everyone to participate in the graduation ceremony!
- Questions about your Josten’s order??
- Contact Mike Thul @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR 503-723-8006
Senior Yearbook Information (The Quiver ’24)
Senior Portrait Requirements:
- Vertical head and shoulder shots only (like a regular school photo). Do not cut off the top of head, or zoom in on the face.
- No full body photos, use of animals, props or costuming, silly faces, etc.
- Full color with a resolution minimum of 300 DPI.
- All submissions must be done with a Gmail account.
We hope you will select a photo that helps you look your best, shows your unique personality, and meets our guidelines.
Questions? Email Yearbook Adviser Amy Jack (email@example.com)
Purchase a yearbook online, in Parent Vue, under optional fees, or in person at the SHS Bookkeeper with cash or check. Cost: August-December $60, January-June $65
Senior Class Officers
- President: Jorja Hermanson
- Vice President: Mikayla Boos
- Treasurer: Cohen Brandl
- Activities: Eva Weller
- At-Large: Drew Smith
- At-Large: Oisin McEvoy
- At-Large: Hailey Maughan
- Engagement Liaison: Claire Peerenboom
Senior Class Adviser & Graduation Coordinator
Briana Dannen firstname.lastname@example.org